Heated Clothes Battery Li-ion 18650 1S1P 3.7V 2600mAh with PCM,
also fit for Solar Power, shaver, track device. Other customized battery packs are available
|1||Rated Capacity||Typical||2600mAh||Discharge at 0.2CmA after standard charge fully.|
|2||Nominal Voltage||3.6V||Mean operation voltage during standard discharge.|
Voltage at end of
|3.0V||Discharge cut-off voltage.|
|5||AC (1KHz) Impedance New Cell Max.(mW)||≤60mΩ|
Constant Current 0.5CmA
0.03 C5A cut-off
|Charge time: Approx 2.5h.|
Constant current 0.2CmA
end voltage 3.0V
|Discharge time: Approx 5.0h.|
Constant Current 1CmA
Constant Voltage 4.2V
0.03 C5A cut-off
|Charge time: Approx 2.0h.|
Constant current 1CmA
end voltage 3.0V
|Discharge time: Approx 2.0h.|
|10||Maximum Continuous Charge Current||1CmA|
|11||Maximum Continuous Discharge Current||2CmA|
|12||Operation Temperature Range||-20~70°C|
|Less than 1 year: -20~25°C|
|Less than 3 months: -20~40°C|
|1 Week: -20~70°C|
|14||Storage Humidity Range||60±25%RH.|
|16||Product Dimension||Highness:Max.68.5mm||Initial dimension|
1. Long cycle life
2. No memory effect
3. Light weight, small size
4. With short-circuit production function, safe and reliable
5. High working voltage for single battery cells pollution-free
6. high Capacity, small resistance,suitable voltage, steady
1. Back-up power of lightings
2. Electric toy: RC car/ boat/ helicopter ...
3. Portable equipment: POS, Portable printer, handset ...
4. Consumer electronics: PDAs, MID, laptop,electronic cigarette, emergency light power
5. Medical instrument: Bultrasound, Ecg monitoring instrument electric pulmotor ...
6. Industrial and commercial instrument: light power meter Gas testing instruments fusion splicer flaw
CE, UL, REACH, ROSH; ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 approval have
1. We accept T/T , PAYPAL , Western Union, Cash and so on.
2. Other payment terms
* Do not incinerate;
* Do not disassemble;
* Do not short positive and negative contacts;
* Do not completely discharge;
* Do not use force to install a lithium battery;
* Store in cold and dry place at approximately nominal voltage
1) Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using,
charging, or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual
smell, feels hot, changes color, changes shape, or appears abnormal
in any other way. Contact your sales location or Panasonic if any
of these problems are observed.
(2) Do not place the batteries in microwave ovens, high-pressure
containers, or on induction cookware.
(3) In the event that the battery leaks and the fluid gets into
one’s eye, do not rub the eye. Rinse well with water and
immediately seek medical care. If left untreated the battery fluid
could cause damage to the eye.
(1) If the device is to be used by small children, the caregiver
should explain the contents of the user’s manual to the children.
The caregiver should provide adequate supervision to insure that
the device is being used as explained in the user’s manual.
(2) When the battery is worn out, insulate the terminals with
adhesive tape or similar materials before disposal.
Be sure to follow the rules listed below while charging the
battery. Failure to do so may cause the battery to become hot,
explode, or ignite and cause serious injury.
- When charging the battery, either use a specified battery charger
or otherwise insure that the battery charging conditions specified
by Green Energy are met.
- Do not attach the batteries to a power supply plug or directly to a
car's cigarette lighter.
- Do not place the batteries in or near fire, or into direct
sunlight. When the battery becomes hot, the builtin safety
equipment is activated,preventing the battery from charging
further, and heating the battery can destroy the safety equipment
and can cause additional heating, breaking, or ignition of the